I wrapped up season 2 of Jane the Virgin on Netflix a few weeks ago while pomping for homecoming. I was so excited when I found out I only had to wait a couple of weeks to continue watching when season 3 aired – which is TONIGHT on The CW at 9|8c! Here are 10 reasons you should watch Jane the Virgin:
- First of all, she was a pregnant virgin – she was accidentally artificially inseminated by her OB-GYN.
- It is similar to a telenovela. . .that means drama!
- There is an intense love triangle making you choose #TeamMichael or #TeamRafael.
- Gina Rodriguez and the rest of the cast are fabulous on and off the screen. Just check out her Instagram.
- It will make you laugh until you cry; then make you cry (happy and sad tears).
- There is a Latin Lover Narrator that you wish would narrate your own life.
- Girl power & eye candy (meet Justin Baldoni and Brett Dier).
- The mother-daughter relationships.
- It deals with all the big topics including immigration, racism, sexism, religion, and more.
- Season 1 & 2 are on Netflix and season 3 is just starting so you have time to binge and catch up!
You can’t say no! However, if you are anything like me you may feel unproductive if you spend an hour watching TV. So, here’s a workout guide for watching either the season 3 premier or bingeing the previous seasons!
Let me know your thoughts on Jane the Virgin & the workout. Don’t like this workout? Try the TV workout I mentioned in the Work(out) From Home post.