The cool fall weather has rolled around and it put me in the baking mood. I found this recipe on Pinterest a while back and decided it was time to treat Dixie!
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- 2 1/5 Cups – Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 – Eggs
- 2/3 Cup – Pumpkin Puree
- 3 TBS – Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup – Water
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Remove the dough and roll it out on a floured space. (TBH I don’t have a rolling pin so I used a can of PAM)
- Use cute cookie cutter to cut out the treats.
- Place the treats on a baking sheet. They can be placed pretty close together because they will not expand.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
This will make 100+ treats and it took me 3 rounds in the oven to get all of the treats done. I put these treats in an air tight container in the fridge to keep them fresh longer. They should last about a week. You could freeze them to make them last longer.
Dixie loves them and we are using them to learn new tricks!