With Thanksgiving only a few days away I thought I would share just a few things I am thankful for in 2016.
- I went to the beach twice (once was with my Meme).
- The best friend I can call after months apart, and pick up right where we left off.
- Hart of Dixie, Jane the Virgin, and Gilmore Girls streams on Netflix (and the much anticipated revival, Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life is on the way!).
- Another semester of college is (almost) over.
- I have a job that I have always wanted – and my coworkers rock.
- The Tide is undefeated.
- Amenotherapy is helping to shrink my Meme’s cancer.
- My friends, family, and Ben.
- Dixie and I discovered the dog park.
- I get to go home tomorrow and spend the holiday with my entire family.
What are you thankful for this year?